Make Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs with just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time! Serve them for dinner tonight, and your whole family will enjoy this delicious carnivore recipe together. If desired, you can add a few classic seasonings and make a flavorful keto option without any extra work!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the salt and meat in a bowl. If following the keto option, add those ingredients now.
- Cut the cheese into 8 cubes.
- Divide the meat into 8 4-ounce balls. Make a well in the center of each ball and insert the cheese. Press the meat around to cover the hole and smooth over any lumps.
- Arrange meatballs in a 9×13-inch glass baking dish or large cookie sheet with the seam up.
- Bake for 25 minutes until cooked. Cool slightly and serve warm.